For Our Life: Beginnings & Always players who are collecting achievements, this is a complete achievements guide to help you collect them all, let’s check it out.
- Before the steps, there is the prologue. Just start a new file.
- Finish the game. How you end doesn’t matter.
- After finishing, start a new file.
- Complete the game for the second time.
Comfort and Interest Achievements
Before starting a step, you go to the screen below where you can choose the comfort and interest level by holding and moving the bar. The comforts are Nervous, Relaxed and Direct. The interests are Indiffierence, Fondness, Crush and Love.
- Just start every step with each of the comforts and interests, except Love, for the achievements.
All of the deal achievements can be done in one of the specific moments.
The choices doesn’t matter until you reach the dialog where you decide to tell about the deal.
You can tell about the deal only one time in a file.
- Step 1 – Sandcastle
- Step 2 – Dinner
- Step 3 – Talks
- According to the developers, you need to set your interest to “Crush” level at the beginning of Step 2 and the chance for it comes up at the start of the “And then summer ended” scenes. When you’re hanging out in your room Cove will either bring up something that happened in Road Trip and you can continue forward with that topic to confess, or if the thing in Road Trip didn’t happen the game simply asks if you want to admit to Cove what you feel for him now or not. It is possible to not wanna talk about it or to back out before following through, so it’s not a guarantee that it’ll happen.
- You ask that in the moment Charity from the Step 3, when Cove goes into your room with a firefly.
- According to the developers, don’t confess yourself in Step 2 or 3. In Step 3, be at interest Crush or Love. When talking to Lee on the phone at the start of Step 3 don’t say Cove is already your boyfriend. Also, don’t think about how you aren’t ready to move into a more serious relationship. Think that it hasn’t happened “yet” but you do want it to happen eventually. Choose to end the summer of Step 3 and go into the final scenes of the game. During the talk with Cove at the restaurant either stay calm or get upset and then don’t choose to want to your family there instead of Cove.